Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Festive Treat # 1 Landslide

<a href="http://catherinead.bandcamp.com/track/landslide">Landslide by Catherine A.D.</a>

UPDATE: This track is Lauren Laverne's 6 Music track of the day today - huge thanks to the show for their support. If you're new here, please sign up to the mailing list and we'll send you some more free tracks! x


As a little Christmas gift I've home-spun some songs that you can listen to and download. The first is my version of the ever-glorious Stevie Nicks' song Landslide. I was lucky enough to get to see Fleetwood Mac play this year and this was sooooo incredible live (I am literally obsessed with the whole Buckingham-Nicks saga).  My good friend Padraig Whelan lent his voice too, singing backup (which you'll be hearing a lot more of next year when his album will be released).

Hope you enjoy xox
---
Track Credits:
Catherine AD: Guitars, Vocals, Piano, Synths, Programming
Guest Vocals by Padraig Whelan - www.myspace.com/theholysamanas
Photo by Rick Morris Pushinsky - www.pushinsky.com

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.

    Speaking of Fleetwood Mac: When I first heard BAt For Lashes "Daniel" I was reminded of them and how good they are: Being a bit older than you I've seen them a couple of times. You might be interested in searching out a rather good book on them called Rumours and Lies I think it's called.

    Thanks for the music: I have no credit card but am seriously thinking of getting one so I can buy your music.

    Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  2. your version is great. it was soundtrack to my christmas. thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete